Header Ads

Data Entry Portfolio (abdul8208)

 Hi! I am Abdur Rehman, a Data entry operator. I have 1+ years of experience in this field and I have done projects with 5 stars rating. I personally focus on the client's satisfaction more than the prices. I believe in smart work and creating new tricks for my projects make it interesting for me to do the project fast and clear.

"Necessity is the mother of invention"

I have done the following tasks:

  1. PDF to MS word conversion.
  2. Image to Text Data entry.
  3. Internet research and collecting data.
  4. MS Excel Data Entry.
  5. write books in MS word.
  6. Formatting in MS word.
  7. Data Entry into your website.

  • PDF to MS word conversion.

My first project on data entry was to write a book from PDF into word in just 2 weeks. There were 15 chapters and about 2000+ science equations. The buyer asks to write just the text and equations from the PDF, no need to decorate the document. Because he needed it to upload on his website. I did this job in 12 days and the buyer was so happy to see a beginner doing a professional job and he gives a 10$ TIP too.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.