Header Ads

Earn Money Quickly By Shortening URLs In Pakistan (100% working)

Click Here To Sign-Up

Hi friends! here I am sharing a website on which you can earn money by shortening your URLs.Many YouTubers and other bloggers use these shortening websites to earn a smart amount of money. Most of them use different websites to shorten their links.

You must have seen that on social media you get some links like (bit.ly) and many other links like this.
So I have found a website in Pakistan that is paying a good amount of money on shortening links.
But here some peoples use Adult (Haram) content to get views on their links and that means they are earning Haram Money. By doing this they will get money but hereafter they will be ashamed of themselves. So please take care of these mistakes.

Below is the Website that I was talking About :

Click Here To Sign-Up


Here is the proof of payments I got from website:
if you  are thinking that how am I using Paypal in Pakistan , then contact me on Facebook:
fb.com/Adi1498

No comments

Powered by Blogger.